The Best Things in Life are Sugar-Free.
The Stop Being Sweet eBook explains how you can reduce or remove added sugars from your diet. It contains step-by-step instructions for developing your own sustainable sugar abstinence plan. I won’t try to convince you that sugar is bad for you (I assume you already have an opinion about it). I also don’t go into scientific detail about what sugar does to your body. Instead, I focus on the emotional and practical skills you’ll need to master in order to get off sweets for good.
What you get is a 38 page workbook in .pdf (Portable Document File) format that you can print and read anywhere. PDF files work on both Mac and PC. Because you print it on your printer, you can use the flip side of the pages to keep notes and do the exercises.
• An explanation of how to stop being sweet
• Something you can begin doing right away
• A set of instructions for getting started on your own
• A road map to help you navigate from sugary to sugar-free
• It is not a diet program
• It is not a quick fix
• It is not a prescription
• It is not the answer (you are the answer!)
• It is not going to be easy
• Step-by-step instructions
• How to stop being sweet for good
• Figuring out what to eat and what not to eat
• How to read a label for sugar content
• Common names for sugar in processed foods
• Dealing with family and friends who still eat sweets
• The truth about “How do I quit Sugar?”
• And more...
This yellow button takes you to Paypal, a secure payment website. You can instantly download the ebook after your purchase by clicking through to the download page or by following the link in your confirmation email.
Please note: If you have pre-sale questions, have any trouble downloading the book, or are unclear about purchasing online, contact me.